What You Can Expect
At NNAC you can expect a positive, collaborative, working environment with flexibility and leadership that support opportunity for growth and development. We value integrity, collaboration, and initiative. NNAC benefits include:
At NNAC you can enjoy other perks that are offered throughout the year such as family friendly company events, giveaway raffles, and all expenses paid vacations.
If you are interested in applying for a position at NNAC we would love to hear from you.
We are always looking for good people.
The Construction Superintendent coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all construction personnel to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget. Supervises all trade and field work ensuring construction safety practices with all on-site activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, specifications, and contract requirements.
• Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
• Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems.
• Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
• Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
• Prepares schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
• Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy. Rectifies job site hazards immediately.
• Maintains an organized job site.
• Utilizes strong organizational skills.
• Displays strong written and oral communication skills and effective listening skills.
• Possesses well developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• 5-7+ years related construction experience.
• Federal construction experience a plus
• Proven ability to provide articulate explanations, progress reports, concepts and processes verbally and in writing.
• OSHA 30, CPR/First Aid Certifications required.
• CQM certification from USACE or NAVFAC is a plus
• Must pass drug screen, criminal and background check. The company is committed to a drug free workplace and pre-employment drug screens are a condition of employment.
Other Job Openings
Apply to NNAC
Please download and fill out the application from the button below. Attach the completed application along with your resume to the form below or email us at email@example.com and we will follow up with you if your skills match the requirements listed in specified job postings.
NNAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or age.
Thank you for your interest in NNAC. A recruiting partner or hiring manager will review all applications and inquiries. Due to volume of applications and inquiries, we are not able to follow up with all applicants or provide other status updates. We will contact you directly if your background matches our hiring needs. Your application will remain on file for future positions.